All personnel requests, changes, etc. that apply to Contracts and Grants must go through Office of Extramural Support to be reviewed and approved by the appropriate fund manager. Various requests require several steps as well as multiple forms. Access to such forms and personnel cost transfer guidelines can be found below. Please review our PAR Timelines for retro transfers for additional information.

Visit the Central Payroll Website

Staff Forms


Personnel Action Request form (PAR)

E-Verify Guide

Fund Rollover for Staff Salaries

Academic Staff Forms

Faculty Salary Distribution Requests: Policy and Procedures

Funding Source Changes Matrix

Fund Rollover for Academic salaries

Faculty Compensation Worskeet (FCW) Guidelines

Salary Cap Rates associated with FPM

C&G Distribution Change Request for FY 2014-15 (CGCR)

Academic Trainee Forms

Graduate Student Appointment form

Postdoc Appointment form

Academic Trainee Notice of Fund Adjustment